The Foreign Minister will hold talks with the Speaker of the Libyan House of Representatives and regular interlocutor of Greece, Aquila Saleh.
According to diplomatic sources, the visit is part of our country's unremitting efforts to actively contribute to the ceasefire and finding a political solution in Libya, in the context of the decisions of the UN Security Council and the Berlin Summit. undermine security and stability in the region and at the same time ignore the interests of the Libyan people.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts