The American Hellenic Institute (AHI) announced it has published a record of public statements made by President Donald J. Trump, Trump administration officials, and Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joseph Biden, Jr., on issues of importance to Greek-Americans. The statements reflect the candidates’ perspectives on Greece, Cyprus, and Turkey and address a wide range of issue areas.
“AHI has researched, as best as possible, each of the candidates’ on-the-record statements and has published these documents as a public service to the community.” President Nick Larigakis said. “The AHI is non-partisan and does not endorse political candidates. This project is simply designed to offer information. All statements are cited.”
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Όμικρον – Όλα όσα γνωρίζουμε μέσα από αναλύσεις καθηγητών του ΕΚΠΑ
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Thousands of unvaccinated people over 60 face fines
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Food retail at the close of 2021