Canadian carrier Air Transat will return to the Athens International Airport with seasonal direct flights connecting the Greek capital with Montreal and Toronto, with the period covered commencing this month until October 2022.
Air Transat was named as the World’s Best Leisure Airline at the Skytrax World Airline Awards last year.
The carrier will service the routes with Airbus 330-200s.
- President Sakellaropoulou receives NY mayor Eric Adams
- PM Mitsotakis meets with new AJC executive director Ted Deutch
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Seismic research for hydrocarbons continues in Greek blocks "Ionio" and "Kyparissiakos"
- Barrage of aftershocks after 4.7 Richter earthquake in Evia that was felt in Athens