The Minister of Finance, Mr. Christos Staikouras, is in New York since yesterday, Wednesday, December 7th until Friday, December 9th, in order to participate in the annual Capital Link Investment Conference, entitled "24th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum" and to make contacts with representatives of investment and banking groups.
In particular, during the three days, Mr. Staikouras will have meetings with representatives of investment and banking groups, such as Axia, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Nomura, Paulson & Co., Bank of New York Mellon, Buffalo Thorn Capital Management LLC, Lord Abbett & Co. etc.
In addition, on Thursday, the Minister of Finance will attend the Closing Bell Ceremony of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), while the day after tomorrow, Friday, he will present the central axes and objectives of the Government's economic policy at " 24th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum”.
- MIT's 25th world conference on technology and startups in Athens
- US Army chief of staff visits Athens, meets with Greek Armed Forces chiefs
- US diaspora Greeks pay 74 million dollars in taxes in Greece
- Capital Link: Pyatt's message to American investors on opportunities in the Greek energy sector
- Millions found in Greek charity accounts
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Italy: 55-year-old left a suicide note and disappeared - Finally found 10 years later... in Greece
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- PM Mitsotakis meets with Cyprus president, US investors in New York
- UNESCO adds Zagorochoria to its World Heritage List
- FM Gerapetritis continues his contacts in New York