As everyone is waiting for the announcement of candidates' names for Stavros Theodorakis new political party “To Potami,” (The River) in light of EU elections in May, one name is being floated as part of the party's inner core: Eleni Antoniadou
Eleni Antoniadou, the Co-founder and Chief of Science for Transplants without Donors was recently named Woman of the Year at the 2013 FDM Everywoman in Technology Awards. Transplants Without Donors LLC, is a company that develops tissue engineered organs and bioreactors as an alternative therapeutic pathway for transplantations.
Me Antoniadou holds a Bsc in Computer Science and Biomedical Informatics from UCG, a masters in Nanotechnology and Regenerative Medicine from UCL and a masters in Tissue Engineering from UIUC.
- Greek state budget passed by 156 to 143 on Sat. evening
- Body of late composer Mikis Theodorakis arrives on Crete for funeral and burial
- Greek NASA scientist Eleni Antoniadou to “become” a Barbie Doll
- Theodorakis: Future of Greece to decide Potami's stance on Prespes deal
- Russian diplomatic row engulfs Athens and Skopje
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Dead body recovered from fuselage of fallen helicopter
- Global olive oil shortage sends prices soaring
- Serious problems in Volos due to the storm - Palamas (Karditsa) on alert
- ECONOMIST- Hatzidakis: The six axes of the economic policy of the next four years
- Greece, Saudi Arabian power transmission operators take first step at connecting grids