Today, Parliament declared that a recently administered electronic voting structure, will be initially used during its summer session's first role-call electoral vote.
All delegates will utilize a personal electronic card to cast their plenary ballot vote. Now deputies can vote from their seat with newly installed electronic portals. The advanced system will allow for "yes", "no", or "present" answers.
The installment is the first effort to advance the activities of the Parliament plenum. An electronic monitoring system that records which deputies are active in the plenum, will be included this fall.
- Mitsotakis for Elevate Greece: "Greece on the map of world technology"
- Parliament ratifies Greece-US defense cooperation agreement
- 2020 State Budget passed in parliament by majority vote
- 2020 state budget revenue and spending up; draft tabled in Parliament
- Omnibus development draft bill passes Parliament with 165 votes