Buzzfeed compiled a list of worldwide restaurants with the most spectacular views, and Athenian estiatorio Strofi made the list!
The New York City based international media portal included the globe's thirty-two most scenic eateries all over the world. Strofi was chosen as it offers mesmerizing views of the Parthenon and sits at the edge of the Acropolis. The Hellenic restaurant was established in 1975 and offers traditional Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
Strofi is considered one of the most historic dinning rooms in all of Athens. It is located in a mid-war building and offers authentic dishes. Many international and Greek celebrities have dined at Strofi. Buzzfeed's full list can be read here.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'