Buzzfeed compiled a list of worldwide restaurants with the most spectacular views, and Athenian estiatorio Strofi made the list!
The New York City based international media portal included the globe's thirty-two most scenic eateries all over the world. Strofi was chosen as it offers mesmerizing views of the Parthenon and sits at the edge of the Acropolis. The Hellenic restaurant was established in 1975 and offers traditional Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
Strofi is considered one of the most historic dinning rooms in all of Athens. It is located in a mid-war building and offers authentic dishes. Many international and Greek celebrities have dined at Strofi. Buzzfeed's full list can be read here.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- PM Mitsotakis inaugurates Acropolis elevator for people with disabilities (vid)
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution