Buzzfeed compiled a list of worldwide restaurants with the most spectacular views, and Athenian estiatorio Strofi made the list!
The New York City based international media portal included the globe's thirty-two most scenic eateries all over the world. Strofi was chosen as it offers mesmerizing views of the Parthenon and sits at the edge of the Acropolis. The Hellenic restaurant was established in 1975 and offers traditional Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
Strofi is considered one of the most historic dinning rooms in all of Athens. It is located in a mid-war building and offers authentic dishes. Many international and Greek celebrities have dined at Strofi. Buzzfeed's full list can be read here.
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- Greek PM Kyriakos Mitsotakis and Chancellor Olaf Soltz visit Acropolis