Buzzfeed compiled a list of worldwide restaurants with the most spectacular views, and Athenian estiatorio Strofi made the list!
The New York City based international media portal included the globe's thirty-two most scenic eateries all over the world. Strofi was chosen as it offers mesmerizing views of the Parthenon and sits at the edge of the Acropolis. The Hellenic restaurant was established in 1975 and offers traditional Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
Strofi is considered one of the most historic dinning rooms in all of Athens. It is located in a mid-war building and offers authentic dishes. Many international and Greek celebrities have dined at Strofi. Buzzfeed's full list can be read here.
- PM Mitsotakis inaugurates Acropolis elevator for people with disabilities (vid)
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM