Buzzfeed compiled a list of worldwide restaurants with the most spectacular views, and Athenian estiatorio Strofi made the list!
The New York City based international media portal included the globe's thirty-two most scenic eateries all over the world. Strofi was chosen as it offers mesmerizing views of the Parthenon and sits at the edge of the Acropolis. The Hellenic restaurant was established in 1975 and offers traditional Greek and Mediterranean cuisine.
Strofi is considered one of the most historic dinning rooms in all of Athens. It is located in a mid-war building and offers authentic dishes. Many international and Greek celebrities have dined at Strofi. Buzzfeed's full list can be read here.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden