Tragically, a male died this morning after falling on the Athens metro tracks, as a train pulled up to the Omonia station.
The metro train was traveling the Piraeus-Kifissia route. The 60-year-old man's death is being viewed as a suicide by law enforcers. The Omonia station has been closed as a result of the accident. Trains are now temporarily rerouted from Attiki to Kifissia and from Piraeus to Thisseio.
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Costas Karamanlis: The signing of the contract for E65 highway and other public works
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday