An explosion on Thessaloniki's port left one sailor severley injured.
A water-skimming ship ignited and the seaman was rushed to the hospital after being seriously burned. He remains in critical condition.
The sailor's name has not yet been released. Currently the cause of the outburst is being investigated aboard the Tasos 2 boat. The vessel's operational duty is to skim oil off the sea's surface.
- Historic Museum-destroyer ‘Velos’ towed to safety after sustaining serious damage
- When Monica Bellucci met Olga Kefalogianni in Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki: Construction sites for the Flyover highway are being set up next week
- The production of the new electric buses for Athens-Thessaloniki begins
- Israelis scouring Greek real estate market