Mistake Reveals Protected Witnesses
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
Inquisitors were shocked when questioning Ilias Kasidiaris to find out that the defendant knew the name address and other personal data of the protected witness that had testified to prosecutors two days before.
Kasidiaris said that the witness had come to Golden Dawn after leaving the Independent Greeks party, and had been kicked out of Golden Dawn for his behavior and for requesting money to remain a member.
By an "unbelievable" mistake the names and personal data of all witnesses were contained in the case files perused by the defendant's lawyers.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- 'Social robot' designed to support autistic children developed at Macedonia University
- Markets are already pricing in Greece's Investment grade:
- Greek Elections 2023: Crucial dates for the economy
- Eva Kaili: The conditions for removal of the monitoring bracelet
- Members of new caretaker Cabinet to be sworn-in on Fri.; new general elex on June 25