Slurs and Violence Against Reporters by Released Golden Dawn Members
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
Moments after being set free Ilias Kasidiaris kicked a reporter's bag and slapped a cameraman.
The Golden Dawn Mps that were released shouted threats and obscenities at reporters and photographers. At one point Kasidiaris struck a cameraman from Reuters.
Deputy Michos was very provocative shouting threats to media crews covering the courts, and saying, "you can only stop us with bullets."
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Bonds: The spread of the Greek 10-year bond is decreasing
- Greek Tourism: Which tourists spend the most
- Greek Elections 2023: Mitsotakis sees inflation as a lingering problem
- 'Social robot' designed to support autistic children developed at Macedonia University
- Markets are already pricing in Greece's Investment grade: