In the heart of Greek Town in the Ditmars Astoria area is the quaint Greek restaurant, Telly's Taverna.
If you are a fish and Mediterranean food fan, then you can't miss the fresh seafood dishes from Chef Dianna.
Dianna Loizelle believes healthy food begins with fresh products and she does her best daily to offer the best fish in town! At Telly's Taverna you will find delicious Greek authentic dishes surrounded by a warm ambiance and a beautiful garden. The Calamari melts in your mouth, the Fish is so fresh and the vegetable dishes and hand cut fresh French fries are delicious. The desserts are to die for, try the homemade candied grapes over fresh Greek yogurt.
Telly's Tavern has been servicing customers for over 20 years, and her fresh dishes have kept her customers loyal to Telly's. There is a great lunch menu, corporate rates, and event area available. Dinner is packed but worth the wait! If you are looking for a great Greek Restaurant in Astoria that specializes in fish, Telly's Taverna is your pick!
Telly's Tavern: Address: 28-13 23rd Ave, Astoria, NY 11105
Look out for Dianna featured on New Greek TV Morning Show "Kalimera USA"
Latest from Yanna Darilis
- The Hellenic Initiative's 7th Annual Gala Raises More Than $2.3 Million from the Greek Diaspora
- Commitment of Global Citizens
- “Memories of Smyrna” at the Ancient Herodion Atticus Theatre By: Yanna Darilis
- KOS, THE NEW DESTINATION OF CULINARY FOODIE EVENTS AND LUXURY TRAVEL IN GREECE
- Director Van Ling, talks to New Greek TV about “Cliffs of Freedom”, the story of the Greek War of Independence