Chicago's Hellenic American Leadership Council is hosting "In the Shadow of a Long and Glorious Past: Understanding Greek Foreign Policy" seminar, on Monday, September 15th at 5:30 p.m.
The Council describes the seminar as, "Join HALC for a special member session with Dr. Aristotle Tziampiris, who was part of last month's Greek delegation for the bilateral meeting between US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and Greek Defense Minister Dimitris Avramopoulos.
Dr. Aristotle Tziampiris is Associate Professor of International Relations and Director of the Center for International and European Affairs at the Department of International and European Studies of the University of Piraeus. He was Visiting Fellow at New York University (The Remarque Institute) during the 2013-2014 academic year and Visiting Scholar at Columbia University (The Harriman Institute) in 2009. Dr. Tziampiris will examine links and connections of contemporary Greek foreign policy with antiquity".
The event is being held at Holland & Knight, 131 S. Dearborn, Chicago, IL.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands