The Hellenic Relief Foundation is hosting "A Concert of Love and Solidarity" with Grigoris Maninakis and Mikrokosmos, on December 13th.
The performance will be held at Saints Nicholas, Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church in Roseland, New Jersey, just outside of Manhattan. The Hellenic Relief Foundation was established in 2012 to raise money for Greeks in need and provides food and medicine in Greece.
The organization has distributed a plethora of aid packages across the homeland and has alleviated a substantial amount of suffering. The event's entire proceeds will go towards The Hellenic Relief Foundation's mission.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe