The Hellenic Relief Foundation is hosting "A Concert of Love and Solidarity" with Grigoris Maninakis and Mikrokosmos, on December 13th.
The performance will be held at Saints Nicholas, Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church in Roseland, New Jersey, just outside of Manhattan. The Hellenic Relief Foundation was established in 2012 to raise money for Greeks in need and provides food and medicine in Greece.
The organization has distributed a plethora of aid packages across the homeland and has alleviated a substantial amount of suffering. The event's entire proceeds will go towards The Hellenic Relief Foundation's mission.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden