The Hellenic Relief Foundation is hosting "A Concert of Love and Solidarity" with Grigoris Maninakis and Mikrokosmos, on December 13th.
The performance will be held at Saints Nicholas, Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church in Roseland, New Jersey, just outside of Manhattan. The Hellenic Relief Foundation was established in 2012 to raise money for Greeks in need and provides food and medicine in Greece.
The organization has distributed a plethora of aid packages across the homeland and has alleviated a substantial amount of suffering. The event's entire proceeds will go towards The Hellenic Relief Foundation's mission.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands