The Direct Archdiocesan District Philoptochos Society is hosting an "Agape Luncheon" dedicated to the Expansion Fund of St. Michael's Home, on November 22nd.
As stated on its website, "St. Michael's has dramatically enhanced the care it provides, and many health care professionals have verified that the care presently offered is above and beyond that which most other adult care facilities offer. In light of this notable accomplishment and always striving to serve the needs of the Greek American community, the Home is committed to expanding both the size of the facility and the level of care which it is licensed to offer".
- Malliotakis Declares Victory
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis on the forefront for citizen support during pandemic - latest actions
- Chrysanthos Petsilas, Former Director of the Greek Tourism Office in New York, passes at 73
- Deputy FM Vlasis to visit Washington and New York