The Direct Archdiocesan District Philoptochos Society is hosting an "Agape Luncheon" dedicated to the Expansion Fund of St. Michael's Home, on November 22nd.
As stated on its website, "St. Michael's has dramatically enhanced the care it provides, and many health care professionals have verified that the care presently offered is above and beyond that which most other adult care facilities offer. In light of this notable accomplishment and always striving to serve the needs of the Greek American community, the Home is committed to expanding both the size of the facility and the level of care which it is licensed to offer".
- FM Gerapetritis in NY on Tuesday, to meet with UN sec gen Guterres
- PM Mitsotakis meets with Cyprus president, US investors in New York
- FM Gerapetritis continues his contacts in New York
- Mitsotakis-Erdogan meeting with smiles: Optimism but not complacency with Ankara
- Mitsotakis in New York; to meet Erdogan on Wednesday