The Direct Archdiocesan District Philoptochos Society is hosting an "Agape Luncheon" dedicated to the Expansion Fund of St. Michael's Home, on November 22nd.
As stated on its website, "St. Michael's has dramatically enhanced the care it provides, and many health care professionals have verified that the care presently offered is above and beyond that which most other adult care facilities offer. In light of this notable accomplishment and always striving to serve the needs of the Greek American community, the Home is committed to expanding both the size of the facility and the level of care which it is licensed to offer".
- Monica Bellucci at the Greek Consulate in New York
- Migration Min. Mitarachi meets with UNGA President Kőrösi in New York
- Education Minister Kerameus in New York for Transforming Education Summit
- Tourism Min. calls for Emirates direct flight from Dubai and New York to Thessaloniki
- Greek woman murdered by ex-spouse in New York