Greek-Australians have formed a solidarity campaign coined, "Let Greece Breathe."
The mission of the efforts are to instill fairness, hope and encouragement for the Greeks in the homeland, by The Australian-Greece Solidarity Campaign. "Let Greece Breathe" is based on the struggles of the native Greeks, due to the rigid austerity protocols placed on the nation.
Solidarity campaign members are calling on Australians to offer their support to SYRIZA and its constituents. "Let Greece Breathe" is holding a rally today at 7:00 p.m., at Trades Hall in Melbourne, that includes discussions by Australian Greens Deputy Leader and Federal Member for Melbourne Adam Bandt MP and political economist Adam Rorris.
Additional information about "Let Greece Breathe" and its activities can be accessed at: www.facebook.com/events/1567787780139549.
- Parliament votes for investigation into former SYRIZA minister
- Mitsotakis wants unity, attacks SYRIZA for divisiveness
- Prime Minister, parties condemn violence
- SYRIZA MP claims that "17 November" never terrorized anyone despite dozens of murders
- SYRIZA in disarray over support for 17 November murderer