Greek-Australians have formed a solidarity campaign coined, "Let Greece Breathe."
The mission of the efforts are to instill fairness, hope and encouragement for the Greeks in the homeland, by The Australian-Greece Solidarity Campaign. "Let Greece Breathe" is based on the struggles of the native Greeks, due to the rigid austerity protocols placed on the nation.
Solidarity campaign members are calling on Australians to offer their support to SYRIZA and its constituents. "Let Greece Breathe" is holding a rally today at 7:00 p.m., at Trades Hall in Melbourne, that includes discussions by Australian Greens Deputy Leader and Federal Member for Melbourne Adam Bandt MP and political economist Adam Rorris.
Additional information about "Let Greece Breathe" and its activities can be accessed at: www.facebook.com/events/1567787780139549.
- SYRIZA Youth: The new generation does not need more army and more armament programs
- International media "burn" SYRIZA for the fire in Mati and the Novartis conspiracy
- Fire in Mati: Shocking Audio Document for Attempted Concealment - "Bury the documents, we will tear you apart"
- Governing ND surges ahead of SYRIZA in new poll
- Minister confirms that police officer seconded to SYRIZA released arrested protester