Greek-Australians have formed a solidarity campaign coined, "Let Greece Breathe."
The mission of the efforts are to instill fairness, hope and encouragement for the Greeks in the homeland, by The Australian-Greece Solidarity Campaign. "Let Greece Breathe" is based on the struggles of the native Greeks, due to the rigid austerity protocols placed on the nation.
Solidarity campaign members are calling on Australians to offer their support to SYRIZA and its constituents. "Let Greece Breathe" is holding a rally today at 7:00 p.m., at Trades Hall in Melbourne, that includes discussions by Australian Greens Deputy Leader and Federal Member for Melbourne Adam Bandt MP and political economist Adam Rorris.
Additional information about "Let Greece Breathe" and its activities can be accessed at: www.facebook.com/events/1567787780139549.
- ECHR: Greece will pay compensation of 312,500 euros to a hotel owner - It was occupied for three years, under SYRIZA
- SYRIZA's Polakis attacks singer Sakis Rouvas for Golden Dawn sympathies
- SYRIZA expels Kontonis for criticism over penal code
- Political storm over SYRIZA regulations that "soften" Golden Dawn sentences
- SYRIZA Youth: The new generation does not need more army and more armament programs