The American Hellenic Institute is holding a forum tomorrow, June 2nd.
The American Hellenic Institute was established in 1974. As stated on its website, AHI strives to: "Upholding the rule of law in matters of U.S. foreign policy, particularly in our nation's dealings with Greece, Cyprus, and Turkey. In 1974, when Turkey invaded and occupied Cyprus, AHI advocated a profoundly simple response—enforce U.S. law. At the time, the Executive Branch refused to enforce federal laws that prohibited Turkey's aggressive use of U.S.-supplied arms and equipment".
- June 9, 2022 U.S. State Department Officials Visit AHI’s Hellenic House
- AHI Conveys Deep Concern with Senior State Department Official’s Statements
- AHI Rejoices as Traditional Greek Independence Celebrations Return
- AHI President Meets with Greek Alternate FM on Conference Sidelines
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel