The American Hellenic Institute is holding a forum tomorrow, June 2nd.
The American Hellenic Institute was established in 1974. As stated on its website, AHI strives to: "Upholding the rule of law in matters of U.S. foreign policy, particularly in our nation's dealings with Greece, Cyprus, and Turkey. In 1974, when Turkey invaded and occupied Cyprus, AHI advocated a profoundly simple response—enforce U.S. law. At the time, the Executive Branch refused to enforce federal laws that prohibited Turkey's aggressive use of U.S.-supplied arms and equipment".
- Greek Defense Minister tells AHI audience U.S. has “reliable partner” in Greece
- AHI Publishes Presidential Candidates’ Public Statements on Policy Issues
- AHI Outraged Over Turkey’s Illegal Reopening of Varosha
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments