The National Hellenic Student Association (NHSA) of North American, Inc. has announced its next semi-annual convention.
The 2015 Convention titled, "Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing" -Euripides, will be held October 23rd through the 25th, in Chicago, IL.
As stated by the NHSA regarding its organization, "...committed to uniting students of the diaspora by incorporating education, professionalism and diaskedasi within one memorable weekend, while also providing scholarship opportunities for committed attendees and those travelling from afar."
A full press release about the event can be read at: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/1749ffc22fac86c5a710bbb84/files/Chicago_15_Convention_Annoucement_Press_Release_vF.pdf.
- Salamis on the world travel map
- NHSA Hosting Spring 2019 Convention in Chicago
- NHSA hosted Fall 2018 Convention in NYC
- National Hellenic Student Association Fall 2018 Hellenic Weekend and Convention, October 12th-14th
- NHSA and the Greek America Foundation Co-host the 2018 National Innovation Conference