Hellenic Professional Women Inc. (HPW) has announced its new board of directors for 2014-2016, and established an advisory board. HPW is the organization dedicated to promoting the advancement of Greek-American women professionals at all levels, from accomplished executives to those just launching their career.
The 2014-2016 Board of Directors are:
• Chairman, Maria Frantzis– President, MSF Global Consulting LLC, a risk management and insurance consulting firm
• President, Valia Glytsis– CEO & Founder, Redefining Leadership, specializing in leadership development, coaching , training, and speaking
• 1st Vice President, Eleni Bastas – Director, Co-brand Partnerships, American Express, where she leads the product strategy and partnership management in the JetBlue and Hilton HHonors co-branded credit card portfolios
• 2nd Vice President, Constantina Papageorgiou, Esq. – Attorney, Vishnick McGovern Milizio, LLP, where she practices Elder Law and Trusts and Estates Planning and Administration
• Corresponding Secretary, Renee Cassis–President and Founder, RC Communications, a marketing and PR consultancy concentrated in the broadcasting and entertainment industries
• Recording Secretary, Elaine Manios– Global Director, Social Media, Bloomberg LP, where she solves business, brand, and communication challenges using the latest platforms and cross-channel marketing strategies
• Treasurer, Jenny Emexezidis –Chief Financial Officer, Queens Medallion Group of Companies
• 2nd Treasurer, Ronnie Kratsios – Business Development Manager, GolfMatch, a mobile social media platform that connects like-minded golfers
The HPW advisory board includes: Dr. Lorraine Chrisomalis-Valasiadis,Yanna Darilis, and Evangeline Douris.
The new Board of Directors and Advisory Board will be introduced to the membership at HPW's 2014 kick-off event on January 27th at Nerai, 55 East 54thStreet, Manhattan.
About Hellenic Professional Women Inc. (HPW)
Hellenic Professional Women Inc. (HPW) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to inspiring and supporting professional opportunities for Greek-American women and students through networking, mentoring and education. HPW was founded by insurance executive Maria Frantzis in November of 2007 and incorporated in September of 2009. She envisioned a group that would help women advance their professional goals, build personal relationships, and promote their businesses while developing vibrant mentorship and employment programs. For more information, visit HPW at www.hellenicprofessionalwomen.org.
Latest from Yanna Darilis
- Η υποστήριξη της φύσης στην ενίσχυση του ανοσοποιητικού συστήματος κατά τη διάρκεια του COVID19.
- The Hellenic Initiative's 7th Annual Gala Raises More Than $2.3 Million from the Greek Diaspora
- Commitment of Global Citizens
- “Memories of Smyrna” at the Ancient Herodion Atticus Theatre By: Yanna Darilis
- KOS, THE NEW DESTINATION OF CULINARY FOODIE EVENTS AND LUXURY TRAVEL IN GREECE