NYC Hosts Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Presentation June 29th
The Hellenic Professional Women and the Hellenic American Women’s Council are hosting a cultural event, that features Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum Director Ioanna Lalaounis in Manhattan.
Lalaounis will present “Putting Greek Jewelry on the World Map: Ilias Lalaounis and the Revival of the Classical Tradition”. The fine jewelry expert will showcase some of the Lalaounis' lines most elaborate designs.
The event will be held Monday, June 29th, from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m., at Hughes Hubbard and Reed, located at One Battery Park Plaza in New York City. Refreshments and a light dinner will be provided, while pre-registration is required
For more information on the discussion, access: http://hellenicprofessionalwomen.org/lalaounis-event-6-29-15/.
- Lectures & readings by Υiorgos Chouliaras ιn California and New York city
- Ioanna Lalaounis: “It Is Very Important To Combine My Cultural Mission & Our Legacy” (VIDEO)
- Onassis Cultural Center Holds “Narcissus Now” October 8th-11th
- NYC's Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church Holds Festival May 9th
- NYC Hosts Massive 2015 Greek Independence Day Parade