Manhattan's Onassis Cultural Center NY has launched the Onassis Festival NY 2015.
Titled, Narcissus Now: The Myth Reimagined, it is the initial yearly festival of ideas and arts. It is set to showcase the Narcissus myth, with over 40 events for participants of any age, as an inaugural event for the newly renovated Olympic Tower.
Acitivities include music, live performances, choreography, culinary arts, fashion, architecture, visual arts, and literature happenings. The event is being held in the Olympic Tower, between October 8th through 11th.
The Olympic Tower is located at 645 5th Avenue at 51st Street. For more information, access: http://www.onassisfestivalny.org/the-festival/.
(Photo Source: http://www.onassisfestivalny.org/)
- Lectures & readings by Υiorgos Chouliaras ιn California and New York city
- NYC Hosts Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Presentation June 29th
- NYC's Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church Holds Festival May 9th
- NYC Hosts Massive 2015 Greek Independence Day Parade
- NYC's St. Eleftherios Greek Orthodox Church Offers Weekly Meditation