The people of Astoria will have the opportunity to experience musical nights from Greece live, for one more summer, as the "Greek Nights" program on Athens Square, begins with an outdoor music program every Tuesday, for which the entrance is free of charge.
The program starts Tuesday, July 10, at 7:15 pm, with bouzouki virtuoso, Nikos Nicolaides and "The Cosmopolitans", with Olga Pantelis and the Noora Belly Dancers.
Athens Square Park is located at the corner of the 30th Avenue and 29th Street.
- More measures for coronavirus
- Greece helps repatriate Russian, Greek nationals through chartered flight
- German Ministry of Health blunder: Illustration presents Greece as…Turkey’s “child”!
- Coronavirus shutdowns in Greece to include coffee shops, bars, museums and restaurants
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson invite all to join celebrations for 200th anniversary of Greek Independence (video)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- FM Dendias: Greece will continue to support the Greek minority of Imvros, Tenedos and Istanbul
- Foreign ministry bill extending territorial waters in the Ionian to be introduced to plenary on Tuesday
- First upgraded F-16 completes test run successfully
- Mayor Petros Doukas related his vision of Sparta in tele-conference
- Severe weather front hits Greece