The people of Astoria will have the opportunity to experience musical nights from Greece live, for one more summer, as the "Greek Nights" program on Athens Square, begins with an outdoor music program every Tuesday, for which the entrance is free of charge.
The program starts Tuesday, July 10, at 7:15 pm, with bouzouki virtuoso, Nikos Nicolaides and "The Cosmopolitans", with Olga Pantelis and the Noora Belly Dancers.
Athens Square Park is located at the corner of the 30th Avenue and 29th Street.
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023
- PM Mitsotakis presents 'Fofi Gennimata' breast cancer screening programme
- Man detained for attempted forest arson north of Athens
- Greek-Saudi Business Forum & 5th Joint Ministerial Committee meeting in Athens on May 30-31
- Greek tourism: American tourists are back with a vengeance
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- How young Greeks spend their money
- In vitro fertilization in Greece: Controlling the whole course from donor to birth
- Severe weather front "Barbara": Snowfall continues
- Turkey`s earthquake will not affect Greece, says Professor Lekkas
- Greek and foreign visitors in Thessaloniki's renovated Agora Modiano