The people of Astoria will have the opportunity to experience musical nights from Greece live, for one more summer, as the "Greek Nights" program on Athens Square, begins with an outdoor music program every Tuesday, for which the entrance is free of charge.
The program starts Tuesday, July 10, at 7:15 pm, with bouzouki virtuoso, Nikos Nicolaides and "The Cosmopolitans", with Olga Pantelis and the Noora Belly Dancers.
Athens Square Park is located at the corner of the 30th Avenue and 29th Street.
- More measures for coronavirus
- Greece helps repatriate Russian, Greek nationals through chartered flight
- German Ministry of Health blunder: Illustration presents Greece as…Turkey’s “child”!
- Coronavirus shutdowns in Greece to include coffee shops, bars, museums and restaurants
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson invite all to join celebrations for 200th anniversary of Greek Independence (video)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Dior adored Greece in a magical show in Kallimarmaro (video)
- Mitsotakis and Von der Layen at the Ancient Agora : A historic moment for Greece and Europe
- Hellenic Tourism Organization: Under the auspices of the organization a sports and a gastronomic event
- AHI Submits Testimony To House Appropriations Committee
- Ursula von der Leyen's visit to Athens and the gifts she bears