Today, American Hellenic Institute representatives traveled to the Cyprus House, where they were informed on the Cyprus issue and advancements in the nation's Exclusive Economic Zone.
Deputy Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign and European Affairs, DHSY MP Prodromos Prodromou was the primary speaker during AHI's visit. AHI's participating members included Chairman Nick Larigakis, Secretary Kosta Alexakis, Board Member Leon Andris and Legal Issues Officer Georgea Polizos.
The Deputy Chairman expressed his gratitude at the integral support Cyprus receives from the diaspora, and thanked AHI for its Cypriot endeavors. AHI Chairman Nick Larigakis spoke to Prodromou, regarding the organization's awareness actions in the United States, that focus on crucial worldwide Hellenic issues.
- Mitsotakis announces postal voting
- What is hidden behind Turkey's proposal for a two-state solution in Cyprus and Palestine
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Erdogan, Greece, Cyprus and the NATO summit