Today, American Hellenic Institute representatives traveled to the Cyprus House, where they were informed on the Cyprus issue and advancements in the nation's Exclusive Economic Zone.
Deputy Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign and European Affairs, DHSY MP Prodromos Prodromou was the primary speaker during AHI's visit. AHI's participating members included Chairman Nick Larigakis, Secretary Kosta Alexakis, Board Member Leon Andris and Legal Issues Officer Georgea Polizos.
The Deputy Chairman expressed his gratitude at the integral support Cyprus receives from the diaspora, and thanked AHI for its Cypriot endeavors. AHI Chairman Nick Larigakis spoke to Prodromou, regarding the organization's awareness actions in the United States, that focus on crucial worldwide Hellenic issues.
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- PM Mitsotakis visits Cyprus and Israel on Monday
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)