Today, American Hellenic Institute representatives traveled to the Cyprus House, where they were informed on the Cyprus issue and advancements in the nation's Exclusive Economic Zone.
Deputy Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign and European Affairs, DHSY MP Prodromos Prodromou was the primary speaker during AHI's visit. AHI's participating members included Chairman Nick Larigakis, Secretary Kosta Alexakis, Board Member Leon Andris and Legal Issues Officer Georgea Polizos.
The Deputy Chairman expressed his gratitude at the integral support Cyprus receives from the diaspora, and thanked AHI for its Cypriot endeavors. AHI Chairman Nick Larigakis spoke to Prodromou, regarding the organization's awareness actions in the United States, that focus on crucial worldwide Hellenic issues.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?
- Joint exercise "EUNOMIA" with Cyprus, Greece, France and Italy in progress (vid,pics)
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression