Today, American Hellenic Institute representatives traveled to the Cyprus House, where they were informed on the Cyprus issue and advancements in the nation's Exclusive Economic Zone.
Deputy Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign and European Affairs, DHSY MP Prodromos Prodromou was the primary speaker during AHI's visit. AHI's participating members included Chairman Nick Larigakis, Secretary Kosta Alexakis, Board Member Leon Andris and Legal Issues Officer Georgea Polizos.
The Deputy Chairman expressed his gratitude at the integral support Cyprus receives from the diaspora, and thanked AHI for its Cypriot endeavors. AHI Chairman Nick Larigakis spoke to Prodromou, regarding the organization's awareness actions in the United States, that focus on crucial worldwide Hellenic issues.
- FM Dendias: We build bridges of stability when other countries try to revive old empires
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- FM Dendias to Cyprus and Israel for talks
- Blinken: US to call for strong UN response to Varosha opening
- Cyprus: 47 years since the Turkish invasion