Athina Onassis Roussel Purchases Florida Estate
Aristotle Onassis' granddaughter Athina Onassis Roussel, recently purchased a $12 million dollar ranch, complete with 5.6 acres and a sophisticated horse barn.
The property is located in Florida's Grand Prix Village, in Palm Beach county. According to reports, the Greek-French equestrian paid cash for her new residence, where she plans to house and train her horses during winter months.
The only surviving descendant of shipping tycoon Onassis, the avid horse enthusiast bought the estate in February. She has been married to fellow equestrian champ Alvaro de Miranda Neto since 2003. The Greek-French heiress started her horsewoman career as a teenager.
In recent years, Onassis Roussel has expressed her interest in renewing her Hellenic passport and learning the Greek language. In equestrian competitions, Aristotle's granddaughter has recently switched her national affiliation to Greece from France.
- Greek inflation rate fell to 6.5% in February
- Anthony Blinken: The background to his visits to Greece and Turkey
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US