Aristotle Onassis' granddaughter Athina Onassis Roussel, recently purchased a $12 million dollar ranch, complete with 5.6 acres and a sophisticated horse barn.
The property is located in Florida's Grand Prix Village, in Palm Beach county. According to reports, the Greek-French equestrian paid cash for her new residence, where she plans to house and train her horses during winter months.
The only surviving descendant of shipping tycoon Onassis, the avid horse enthusiast bought the estate in February. She has been married to fellow equestrian champ Alvaro de Miranda Neto since 2003. The Greek-French heiress started her horsewoman career as a teenager.
In recent years, Onassis Roussel has expressed her interest in renewing her Hellenic passport and learning the Greek language. In equestrian competitions, Aristotle's granddaughter has recently switched her national affiliation to Greece from France.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Unbelievable rant by Erdogan's adviser: We will shoot down 5-6 Greek fighters, we will sink the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaule
- The Mitsotakis-Macron meeting within days ... Rafale fighters for Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Ten billion armament program - What the Greek government is discussing