Translation By Lisa Darilis
Greek Prime Minister, Antonios Samaras, will be present for the Divine Liturgy at St. Nicholas Church in Flushing, NY, attending services at one of the largest Greek Orthodox communities in New York.
His presence at the liturgy was known for some days in this community, and it is expected that there will be a mass presence at this liturgy ﬁlled with Greeks in the community who wish to come into contact with the Prime Minister.
His Eminence, Archbishop Demetrios of the Greek Orthodox Archdioces of the Americas will ofﬁciate over this Divine Liturgy, who is scheduled to have a meeting with Mr. Samaras following its end. Immediately following that, the Prime Minister will attend a reception with exclusive factors of the Greek-American community, and will also meet with the local representatives of MME.
- Former PM Samaras: Greece is faced with illegal colonization, ditch Prespa agreement
- Ten former ministers named in Novartis case
- Varoufakis: Mr Tsipras arologise to Samaras-Stournaras for the debt roll-over
- Case files investigating former PM Samaras, central bank governor and MP sent to Parliament
- Samaras faces challengers at Parliamentary group meeting