Maria Menounos was in New York City last night, promoting her popular book The Everygirl's Guide to Diet and Fitness.
The successful publication focuses on loosing weight in a healthy regime, through a Mediterranean diet. The author used to become sick often and have low energy, after unsuccessful attempts at exercise diets and fads.
The Greek-American TV correspondent and personality signed copies of her book to readers and fans at the NBC Experience Store in Rockefeller Center, according to reports.
The 36-year-old's new show "Untold with Maria Menounos" premiers tonight as well at 8:00 p.m. EST. Hosted by Menounos, the E! Channel's news magazine styled show is centered on innovation and offers viewers behind-the-scenes footage. It's mission is to cover entertainment, pop and celebrity culture in a different and intriguing manner.
- Gene Rossides, prominent Greek-American who founded AHI, dies aged 92
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess
- Demi Moore’s rapist was allegedly a Greek-American
- Greek-American criticizes Rep. Ilhan Omar at 9/11 ceremony in New York
- Maria Menounos for Attica fire victims: My prayers are with you