Popular Greek-American fashion designer John Varvatos has just opened his first European store in London.
The John Varvatos UK based store will be the brand's biggest and encompasses three floors, according to fashionbeans.com. Both its main and sports collections will be featured, along with its footwear collection with Converse. Additionally, its basement will offer live music and memorabilia.
The leading designer's family hails from Kefalonia, while Varvatos grew up in Detroit, MI. Before launching his own line in 1999 in New York, he worked at Polo Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. The successful Greek-American has received a plethora of awards, including being named as GQ's Designer of the Year in 2007.
- PM Mitsotakis at Greek Investment Conference in London
- Greek ships will carry American LNG to Europe
- Ukraine: The "ghost" haunting the European economy
- Hellenic Tourism Organization: Resumption of tourism promotion with Astypalea and Alonissos in London
- Athenians pay for electricity at Copenhagen and Brussels prices