The Greek National Tourism Organization released an official press release, stating its 2014 Marketing Campaign.
The text's entirety can be read below.
GNTO/NEW YORK LAUNCHES 2014 MARKETING CAMPAIGN
New York/June, 2014
The Greek National Tourism Organization successfully conducted its first one hour-long webinar. This webinar was the first of the three scheduled webinars.
The webinar entitled "A World of Destinations" was conducted by three prominent professionals of the Greek Tourist Sector, each being an expert:
· Mr. Vassilis Fragoulakis, General Manager of Aldemar Resorts, Crete., member of The Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises (SETE)
· Ms. Suhdha Nair–Iliadis, General Manager and Publisher of Insider Publications, which is published in six languages &
· Ms. Despina Zefkili, Editorial Director of Athinorama & Alpha Guide, the leading weekly printed medium for Athens area.
Approx. 800 travel agents throughout the United States registered to the webinar in order to learn more about Greece as a travel and touristic destination and to become more competitive in their marketing and sales approach for this authentic and popular destination.
The second, intensive, hour-long Cruise/Yachting webinar is scheduled for June 17th and the third and final webinar entitled "Meetings & Conferences - City Breaks", is scheduled for July 15.
In his welcome, Panos Livadas, Secretary General of GNTO expressed his sincere appreciation for the warm acceptance of the U.S. tourism market to his invitation.
As a result of its online and off line communication strategy, GNTO is expecting a record breaking number of 20 million visitors in 2014.
To sign up log on to http://greeceagentwebinars.com
GNTO Office NY
- Greece needs Turkish tourists
- Flight from Hannover inaugurates tourist season for Heraklion; over 4,000 tourists expected to arrive on Wednesday
- Moni: jewel of the Saronic Gulf with the most natural of inhabitants (vid)
- Turkey drew up plans to invade Greece and Armenia
- British campaign: Every euro to Turkey is a bomb for our children's bodies