NBA basketball star Kobe Bryant is currently vacationing with his family on Mykonos.
The 35-year-old athlete has been spotted on the island with his wife Vanessa and two daughters Gianna and Vanessa. The family has been touring local sites, restaurants and beaches, with a security team constantly beside them. On October 6th, the LA Lakers great will begin a two-year contract extension worth a reported $48.5 million dollars, during the team's initial preseason game.
The baller and his family appeared to be having a great time on Mykonos and were seen enjoying Greek ice cream, eating outdoors, jet skiing and boarding a yacht. Bryant was injured last year due to knee and Achilles heal injuries. During an Brazilian TV interview last week, the Lakers player said he has fully recovered, "I'm 100%...This summer I'm training really hard. The organization is working really hard to make sure we have a great team. It's the best time when people count you out", as reported by the Daily Mail.
- World famous bars on Mykonos shut down after staff covid cases
- Special restriction measures against the coronavirus in Mykonos and Halkidiki
- Illegal parties in villa on Mykonos raise the specter of mass covid infections
- Greek sports minister: Kobe Bryant was more than an NBA legend
- Billionaire Reuben Brothers acquire La Residence hotel in Mykonos