Greek Island Hotel Booking Rate Trends
The Trivago travel website has revealed trends in Greek island hotel rates for this July, compared to July of last year.
As stated by ekathimerini, the largest booking price increase occurred on Mykonos, with 61% higher hotel prices, that have a double room nightly average of 322 euros. Lefkada has also experienced a substantial increase, with a 38% enlargement in nightly hotel bookings.
Folelgrandos has experienced the largest drop in hotel rates for this July, declining by 27% and priced at 97 euros in average for one overnight in a double capacity room. The travel site also recorded declines on Spetses by 23% and Koukounaries, Skiathos by 24%.
- Mitsotakis on Mykonos: There cannot be an island where some consider themselves above the law
- Greek Hotels on the list of new luxury resorts for 2022
- Fosun Group to open Cook's hotels on Samos, Mykonos, Rhodes & Corfu
- Mykonos – Well-known beach bar two-day shutdown for tax violations
- Pandemic: Great concern for the… "orange" islands