Larnaca and Paphos Airports recently confirmed new international flights, in addition to an increase of current flights, to and from the Republic of Cyprus.
As reported by Parikiaki, Vueling Airlines initiated its Larnaca-Barcelona flight on June 28th, that is scheduled two times per week. On June 22nd, Wizz Air established new flights from Vilnius, Lithuania to Larnaca, while the airline is predicted to add a Paphos-Vienna flight by March 2015.
British Airways has announced a flight increase during the summer season, between London to Paphos and Larnaca. Beginning this October, Ryanair is anticipated to extend its administered flights to Cyprus.
- Italy, Cyprus say Turkey-Libya maritime deal “unacceptable”
- France will not tolerate threats against Greece and Cyprus, French Minister warns Turkey
- Russia denies reports it intends to recognise the Turkish pseudo-state of “Northern Cyprus”
- Egypt issues stern warning towards Turkey over Cypriot EEZ
- Russia might recognise state of “Northern Cyprus”, former Turkish security official claims