Larnaca and Paphos Airports recently confirmed new international flights, in addition to an increase of current flights, to and from the Republic of Cyprus.
As reported by Parikiaki, Vueling Airlines initiated its Larnaca-Barcelona flight on June 28th, that is scheduled two times per week. On June 22nd, Wizz Air established new flights from Vilnius, Lithuania to Larnaca, while the airline is predicted to add a Paphos-Vienna flight by March 2015.
British Airways has announced a flight increase during the summer season, between London to Paphos and Larnaca. Beginning this October, Ryanair is anticipated to extend its administered flights to Cyprus.
- Macron expresses solidarity with Greece, Cyprus, in Facebook post written in Greek
- Dendias: We will never compromise with the consequences of the Turkish invasion
- Matthew Palmer: The United States has made "clear" its concerns to Turkey about its actions in the East Mediterranean
- Turkey accuses Greece, Cyprus, France, Egypt & UAE of forming “Alliance of Evil”
- Turkey blocks aircraft carrying medical supplies to Cyprus