Larnaca and Paphos Airports recently confirmed new international flights, in addition to an increase of current flights, to and from the Republic of Cyprus.
As reported by Parikiaki, Vueling Airlines initiated its Larnaca-Barcelona flight on June 28th, that is scheduled two times per week. On June 22nd, Wizz Air established new flights from Vilnius, Lithuania to Larnaca, while the airline is predicted to add a Paphos-Vienna flight by March 2015.
British Airways has announced a flight increase during the summer season, between London to Paphos and Larnaca. Beginning this October, Ryanair is anticipated to extend its administered flights to Cyprus.
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ