Protesters that included anti-war activists, anti-Wall Street activists, and some Syrian expatriate who support the Assad government gathered in New York City's Times Square to oppose any U.S. military action in Syria.
The protesters carried signs saying, "No more wars for corporate profit," and "Cut the Pentagon, not food stamps."
Police officers blocked off areas to allow the protesters to voice their opinions without disrupting the flow of tourists through the square.
- Nicole Malliotakis sworn in as as representative of the New York's 11th Congressional District
- Malliotakis Declares Victory
- The Greeks of Syria (vid)
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis on the forefront for citizen support during pandemic - latest actions