Protesters that included anti-war activists, anti-Wall Street activists, and some Syrian expatriate who support the Assad government gathered in New York City's Times Square to oppose any U.S. military action in Syria.
The protesters carried signs saying, "No more wars for corporate profit," and "Cut the Pentagon, not food stamps."
Police officers blocked off areas to allow the protesters to voice their opinions without disrupting the flow of tourists through the square.
- PM Mitsotakis meets with Cyprus president, US investors in New York
- FM Gerapetritis continues his contacts in New York
- Mitsotakis-Erdogan meeting with smiles: Optimism but not complacency with Ankara
- Mitsotakis in New York; to meet Erdogan on Wednesday
- Monica Bellucci at the Greek Consulate in New York