Greek Competition Commission: Contacts of the President in Washington - What issues were put on the table
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
The reform of the merger rules and the cooperation between the Competition Authorities were discussed at the Competition Authorities Meeting held last week in Washington with the participation of the President of the Greek Competition Commission, Ioannis Lianos.
In his presentation, Mr. Lianos analyzed issues related to dynamic analysis in merger control, and in particular the digital economy.
During his stay in the US capital, Mr. Lianos also met with the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, Lina Khan, as well as with a group of senior officials of the Justice Department, in which, among other things, issues related to more effective cooperation were discussed. of the US Competition Authorities with the Hellenic Competition Commission, the elaboration of training programs between the Authorities and the exchange of know-how in various areas related to competition law.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Top 10 employers in Greece; cigarette-maker Papastratos again tops list
- Fitch Ratings: Greece's rating unchanged at BB+
- Building vertical Central – SE Europe natural gas corridor
- Greek Elections 2023: Fierce clash of political leaders featuring Economy and Health
- The title of "National Youth Capital" will be awarded annually to a Greek municipality