The reform of the merger rules and the cooperation between the Competition Authorities were discussed at the Competition Authorities Meeting held last week in Washington with the participation of the President of the Greek Competition Commission, Ioannis Lianos.
In his presentation, Mr. Lianos analyzed issues related to dynamic analysis in merger control, and in particular the digital economy.
During his stay in the US capital, Mr. Lianos also met with the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission, Lina Khan, as well as with a group of senior officials of the Justice Department, in which, among other things, issues related to more effective cooperation were discussed. of the US Competition Authorities with the Hellenic Competition Commission, the elaboration of training programs between the Authorities and the exchange of know-how in various areas related to competition law.
- Poll: How Greeks see the Revolution of 1821
- Tour. Min.: Τhe first direct American flight of the season is a vote of confidence in Greek tourism
- No confidence vote against govt in Greek Parliament fails to achieve majority
- Strong earthquake over 6 Richter in Cyprus
- FM Dendias welcomes American Senate vote on US-GR partnership Act
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek PM's wife Mareva Grabovski, Jill Biden, and Anik Penders: Initiative for psychological support of women and children from Ukraine
- Greece, France sign business agreements related to Hellenic Navy's FDI frigate order
- Roman-era monument's restoration on Sikinos receives European Heritage Award
- The Turkish opposition opens"fire" at Erdogan over his stance at the NATO summit.
- "Greece 2021" Committee funds "Data for the common good" program