Cypriot Communications and Works Minister Marios Demetrias voiced his stance, that the nation's economic challenges won't be over after its national air carrier Cyprus Airways is purchased.
Demetrias also stated that the development and its selling price should be addressed regarding solidifying a suitable investor for the airline.
After being queried by the press, the Communications and Works Minister claimed that Cyprus Airways does not have any near future issues.
Demetrias commented on state aid, "We will wait for the new Commissioner to take over and see how the process moves on", while claiming that securing an investor is a continuing process, according to Parikiaki.
- US State Dept: Cyprus has the right to develop resources within its EEZ
- Hercules-2 joint training kicks off in Egypt with Saudi Arabia, UAE, Greece, Cyprus
- Cyprus' hopes for "Aphrodite" gas field
- Our Lady of Lapithos, Ephrosyne Proestos saves 12 Cypriot soldiers
- Maritime connection between Greece and Cyprus relaunches after 22 years