Armenia's Minister of Foreign Affairs Edward Nalbandian offered the following statement, praising the Hellenic Parliament for its anti-racism bill that was just passed.
The Republic of Armenia's Foreign Affairs Minister stated:
"Armenia welcomes the adoption of the Bill on September 9th by the Hellenic Parliament, which criminalizes the denial of genocides, recognized by the National Assembly of Greece.
The adoption of this Bill once again demonstrates adherence of Greece to the universal human values and is an important step towards the prevention of genocides and other heinous crimes against humanity".
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better