Greek media mogul and New York Times bestselling author Arianna Huffington sat down with International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christina Lagarde on Huffington Post Live yesterday, to discuss gender equality, among other leading topics.
The Huff Post Live segment can be viewed at the very bottom of this page. The two leading ladies discussed the IMF's report on women in the workplace that was released yesterday, that focused on eliminating the gender equality gap, which is in the best interests of the entire international economy. Lagarde is the first female to serve as the IMF's managing director.
The Huff Post Live coverage can be watched by scrolling to the very bottom of this article.
- IMF: Recommendation to Greece to restrain salaries and pensions
- IMF Fiscal Monitor predicts higher primary surpluses in Greece
- IMF revises forecast for Greek econ growth in 2023 to 2.6%, up from 1.8%
- IMF forecasts Greek debt to soar to over 200% of GDP
- IMF predicts shocking 10% recession for Greece in 2020 due Covid-19 crisis