Troika delegates are predicted to arrive in Cyprus on April 26th until the 29th, for the fifth analysis of the nation's financial adjustment protocols.
The International Monetary Fund, the European Commission and the European Central Bank will begin their official visit on April 26th, as reported by CNA. The international lender's specific schedule has not been confirmed as of now.
Troika is set to travel to the island if there are no concrete challenges, concerning the written framework that the House plenary voted on, last week. The Finance Ministry has already forwarded the modifications by Parliamentary members to troikia. If enacted, the insolvency scheme is anticipated to lay the grounds for the IMF's 86 million euro allotment of the sixth dispersion of monetary aid, to the EU nation.
- What is hidden behind Turkey's proposal for a two-state solution in Cyprus and Palestine
- Greece's Draft Budgetary Plan was submitted to the European Commission
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Erdogan, Greece, Cyprus and the NATO summit