Today brings continuing meetings by both sides of Cyprus, to discuss confidence-building efforts and a solution to the nation's divide.
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades and Turkish Cypriot chief Dervis Eroglu will head the dialogue. July 4th marked their last meeting, where the two pledged to tour the Committee on Missing Persons anthropological library together, as reported by Parikiaki.
Their last discussion also centered on negotiations and procedures, regarding finding a comprehensive solution that is mutually agreeable by both territories.
- What is hidden behind Turkey's proposal for a two-state solution in Cyprus and Palestine
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Erdogan, Greece, Cyprus and the NATO summit
- Cavusoglu: “Cyprus is our national issue” – A Federation solution is no longer appropriate