The Ministry of Finance decided to “freeze” the tax return process announced earlier this month to 40 thousand recipients, as it was observed that many of them had overdue debts towards insurance funds, such as IKA, OAEE or OGA.
As “Eleftheros Typos” daily reports, many pensioners, private and public sector employees that are to receive a tax return, will be double checked first, resulting to a delay in receiving their tax returns of over one month. The checks concern at least 800 thousand taxpayers.
- Alexis Tsipras presents SYRIZA proposal for the economy
- Mitsotakis: “We won the battle for health and now we will win the battle for the economy”
- Poll: 6 in 10 say Greece is on right path
- Eurobarometer: Greeks disappointed with economy and democracy
- Competitiveness of Greece’s economy at the same levels as last year
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Old Acropolis Museum being refurbished as exhibition space
- Embassies: The MyConsulLive service is being expanded
- Aegina International Music Festival returns with 8 music filled nights
- Pandemic: Great concern for the… "orange" islands
- Greek Mission to the Arctic Ocean: Research on Climate Change, Pollution and the Marine Environment