The Ministry of Finance decided to “freeze” the tax return process announced earlier this month to 40 thousand recipients, as it was observed that many of them had overdue debts towards insurance funds, such as IKA, OAEE or OGA.
As “Eleftheros Typos” daily reports, many pensioners, private and public sector employees that are to receive a tax return, will be double checked first, resulting to a delay in receiving their tax returns of over one month. The checks concern at least 800 thousand taxpayers.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greeks Make Up 11% of Global Top 0.5% of AI Researchers
- Mitsotakis: With bold reforms, we will continue to fight for a better life for everyone
- The launch of geothermal research in four regions of Northern Greece, in the final stretch
- Police rounds up ATM robbers, among them rap singer
- British Museum Chair Osborne says talks on a deal on the Parthenon Sculptures will continue