The Ministry of Finance decided to “freeze” the tax return process announced earlier this month to 40 thousand recipients, as it was observed that many of them had overdue debts towards insurance funds, such as IKA, OAEE or OGA.
As “Eleftheros Typos” daily reports, many pensioners, private and public sector employees that are to receive a tax return, will be double checked first, resulting to a delay in receiving their tax returns of over one month. The checks concern at least 800 thousand taxpayers.
- Alexis Tsipras presents SYRIZA proposal for the economy
- Mitsotakis: “We won the battle for health and now we will win the battle for the economy”
- Poll: 6 in 10 say Greece is on right path
- Eurobarometer: Greeks disappointed with economy and democracy
- Competitiveness of Greece’s economy at the same levels as last year
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis stresses need to speed up EU's vaccines approval process
- SYRIZA in disarray over support for 17 November murderer
- Gold medalist's sexual abuse by officials allegations involve more heinous cases
- Mitsotakis to Monocle: In 2021 we re-introduce the world to a renewed Greece
- Two stolen icons to return to Greece