The Ministry of Finance decided to “freeze” the tax return process announced earlier this month to 40 thousand recipients, as it was observed that many of them had overdue debts towards insurance funds, such as IKA, OAEE or OGA.
As “Eleftheros Typos” daily reports, many pensioners, private and public sector employees that are to receive a tax return, will be double checked first, resulting to a delay in receiving their tax returns of over one month. The checks concern at least 800 thousand taxpayers.
- Alexis Tsipras presents SYRIZA proposal for the economy
- Mitsotakis: “We won the battle for health and now we will win the battle for the economy”
- Poll: 6 in 10 say Greece is on right path
- Eurobarometer: Greeks disappointed with economy and democracy
- Competitiveness of Greece’s economy at the same levels as last year
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Letter from Archbishop Elpidophoros to the UN: To hold Turkey accountable for the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque
- Turkish rep on Pompeo: "Declaration of support for Greece a threat to peace"
- How 33 members of NGOs arrested in Lesvos trafficked immigrants
- Sec. of State Pompeo on Crete with PM MItsotakis
- Sec. of State Pompeo in Thessaloniki