Today, Alpha Bank confirmed its total redemption of 940 million euros worth of preference shares, to Greece.
Alpha Bank Chairman Yannis Costopoulos explained, "Following the recent successful capital increase, Alpha Bank is the first Greek bank to proceed with the redemption of the Hellenic Republic's preference shares. With a high-quality capital base and prominent international investors in our enlarged shareholder structure, we continue to implement our strategy, as the bank of reference in the Greek banking system".
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece