Today, Alpha Bank confirmed its total redemption of 940 million euros worth of preference shares, to Greece.
Alpha Bank Chairman Yannis Costopoulos explained, "Following the recent successful capital increase, Alpha Bank is the first Greek bank to proceed with the redemption of the Hellenic Republic's preference shares. With a high-quality capital base and prominent international investors in our enlarged shareholder structure, we continue to implement our strategy, as the bank of reference in the Greek banking system".
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden