Today, Alpha Bank confirmed its total redemption of 940 million euros worth of preference shares, to Greece.
Alpha Bank Chairman Yannis Costopoulos explained, "Following the recent successful capital increase, Alpha Bank is the first Greek bank to proceed with the redemption of the Hellenic Republic's preference shares. With a high-quality capital base and prominent international investors in our enlarged shareholder structure, we continue to implement our strategy, as the bank of reference in the Greek banking system".
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story