Today, Alpha Bank confirmed its total redemption of 940 million euros worth of preference shares, to Greece.
Alpha Bank Chairman Yannis Costopoulos explained, "Following the recent successful capital increase, Alpha Bank is the first Greek bank to proceed with the redemption of the Hellenic Republic's preference shares. With a high-quality capital base and prominent international investors in our enlarged shareholder structure, we continue to implement our strategy, as the bank of reference in the Greek banking system".
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data