Alpha Bank Redeems 940 Million Euro Preference Shares
Today, Alpha Bank confirmed its total redemption of 940 million euros worth of preference shares, to Greece.
Alpha Bank Chairman Yannis Costopoulos explained, "Following the recent successful capital increase, Alpha Bank is the first Greek bank to proceed with the redemption of the Hellenic Republic's preference shares. With a high-quality capital base and prominent international investors in our enlarged shareholder structure, we continue to implement our strategy, as the bank of reference in the Greek banking system".
- Greek inflation rate fell to 6.5% in February
- Anthony Blinken: The background to his visits to Greece and Turkey
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US