Social Dividend Benefit Applications Reach 225,000
Greece's Finance Ministry has been overwhelmed with over 225,000 social dividend benefit applications, regarding 2013's primary surplus.
112,000 documents are pending, 71,000 have been rejected and 42,000 have been currently approved. Approximately 26.5 million euros will be generated into approved recipients' bank accounts, on May 10th.
This initial payout will include all authorized applications, that were received by April 30th. June 30th marks the final deadline for all forms. The total social dividend benefit hands outs, will amount to 450 million euros.
- Easter bonus of up to 300 euros for 1.1 million Greeks
- Migration, Finance ministries take over management of asylum facilities from NGOs
- Finance ministry completes procedures on distribution diagram of property assets in Hellinikon
- FinMin's 'Hercules' plan on NPLs voted at parliamentary plenary session
- Tax debt repayment scheme draws massive response, finance ministry says