On Friday, the Greek Finance Ministry tabled a Parliament amendment, that offers individuals tax exemption whose primary tax residence is not in the nation.
The criteria for exemption is centered on living-standards proof, that include owning a car or personal property.
Prior, the only precedent for exemption was not earning an income in Greece. The new quota will now free persons that have current Greek incomes and 2013 earning revenues, but do not legally reside in the country.
- Easter bonus of up to 300 euros for 1.1 million Greeks
- Migration, Finance ministries take over management of asylum facilities from NGOs
- Finance ministry completes procedures on distribution diagram of property assets in Hellinikon
- FinMin's 'Hercules' plan on NPLs voted at parliamentary plenary session
- Tax debt repayment scheme draws massive response, finance ministry says