Today, Hellenic Petroleum and the Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator SA ratified an agreement, that grants natural gas supplies to the Aspropyrgos Refinery.
The agreement's budget is approximated at 800,000 euros. By this September, the endeavor is predicted to be fully achieved.
The implementation of natural gas in Greece has been recently increasing; a comparable contract was conducted by DESFA and Elefsis Refinery back in March.
- Hellenic Petroleum raises 500 million euros from five-year bond issue
- SAUDI ARAMCO emergency order at Hellenic Petroleum (ELPE) for petroleum naphtha
- Hellenic Petroleum: Research can begin soon in Crete
- Winning bid for hydrocarbon exploration off Crete announced
- Hydrocarbon concessions for Crete & Ionian to be completed by year's end