Manpower administered a quarterly analysis, which determined that Greece's employers are aiming to hire additional employees this July to September, as a result of recent economic strides.
The study found that eight out of nine job sector leaders feel confident in their chosen fields, marking the highest rate since 2008. Employment outlooks increased to over 8% for the next three months, in comparison to this quarter's +5% rate. The Manpower survey studied 750 workplaces from both the public and private sectors.
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri