Manpower administered a quarterly analysis, which determined that Greece's employers are aiming to hire additional employees this July to September, as a result of recent economic strides.
The study found that eight out of nine job sector leaders feel confident in their chosen fields, marking the highest rate since 2008. Employment outlooks increased to over 8% for the next three months, in comparison to this quarter's +5% rate. The Manpower survey studied 750 workplaces from both the public and private sectors.
- Greeks work more than any other European (graphs)
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands