Manpower administered a quarterly analysis, which determined that Greece's employers are aiming to hire additional employees this July to September, as a result of recent economic strides.
The study found that eight out of nine job sector leaders feel confident in their chosen fields, marking the highest rate since 2008. Employment outlooks increased to over 8% for the next three months, in comparison to this quarter's +5% rate. The Manpower survey studied 750 workplaces from both the public and private sectors.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece