Manpower administered a quarterly analysis, which determined that Greece's employers are aiming to hire additional employees this July to September, as a result of recent economic strides.
The study found that eight out of nine job sector leaders feel confident in their chosen fields, marking the highest rate since 2008. Employment outlooks increased to over 8% for the next three months, in comparison to this quarter's +5% rate. The Manpower survey studied 750 workplaces from both the public and private sectors.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got