Manpower administered a quarterly analysis, which determined that Greece's employers are aiming to hire additional employees this July to September, as a result of recent economic strides.
The study found that eight out of nine job sector leaders feel confident in their chosen fields, marking the highest rate since 2008. Employment outlooks increased to over 8% for the next three months, in comparison to this quarter's +5% rate. The Manpower survey studied 750 workplaces from both the public and private sectors.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden