Central Macedonia Regional Governor Apostolos Tzitzikostas and Hellenic Railways Organisation OSE CEO & President Panagiotis Theofanopoulos held a meeting yesterday, that confirmed the finalization of plans to connect Thessaloniki's port to its Central Railway Station.
The construction will be established by September 2015. The route will transform the trade sector, allowing for fluid movement between the Balkans and all of Europe. The project's budget is set at 7 million euros and will result in a 6 kilometer linkage between the two locations.
- Ad hoc Epiphany celebrations and flagrant disregard for measures
- Albanian baby trafficking ring with ties to Thessaloniki
- PM Mitsotakis visits girls orphanage in Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki in shock : Two minors 12 and 14 years old killed an 86-year-old for 200 euros
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"