Central Macedonia Regional Governor Apostolos Tzitzikostas and Hellenic Railways Organisation OSE CEO & President Panagiotis Theofanopoulos held a meeting yesterday, that confirmed the finalization of plans to connect Thessaloniki's port to its Central Railway Station.
The construction will be established by September 2015. The route will transform the trade sector, allowing for fluid movement between the Balkans and all of Europe. The project's budget is set at 7 million euros and will result in a 6 kilometer linkage between the two locations.
- Sec. of State Pompeo in Thessaloniki
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- PM Mitsotakis at Thessaloniki: Aim is to showcase innovative high-tech start-ups at home and abroad
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Warding off the evil eye on Thessaloniki municipal council teleconferencing (vid)