Central Macedonia Regional Governor Apostolos Tzitzikostas and Hellenic Railways Organisation OSE CEO & President Panagiotis Theofanopoulos held a meeting yesterday, that confirmed the finalization of plans to connect Thessaloniki's port to its Central Railway Station.
The construction will be established by September 2015. The route will transform the trade sector, allowing for fluid movement between the Balkans and all of Europe. The project's budget is set at 7 million euros and will result in a 6 kilometer linkage between the two locations.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Gangland execution of 37 year old man in Evosmos, Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki Archaeological Museum: An important cultural spot in Europe
- Shocking video of execution of 50-year-old in Thessaloniki - Borders closed, in killer manhunt