Central Macedonia Regional Governor Apostolos Tzitzikostas and Hellenic Railways Organisation OSE CEO & President Panagiotis Theofanopoulos held a meeting yesterday, that confirmed the finalization of plans to connect Thessaloniki's port to its Central Railway Station.
The construction will be established by September 2015. The route will transform the trade sector, allowing for fluid movement between the Balkans and all of Europe. The project's budget is set at 7 million euros and will result in a 6 kilometer linkage between the two locations.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- Fraport delivers refurbished Thessaloniki airport
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- Thessaloniki: Deacon found with South African covid strain