Central Macedonia Regional Governor Apostolos Tzitzikostas and Hellenic Railways Organisation OSE CEO & President Panagiotis Theofanopoulos held a meeting yesterday, that confirmed the finalization of plans to connect Thessaloniki's port to its Central Railway Station.
The construction will be established by September 2015. The route will transform the trade sector, allowing for fluid movement between the Balkans and all of Europe. The project's budget is set at 7 million euros and will result in a 6 kilometer linkage between the two locations.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands