Six 15 MW gas compressors have been planned in the northeastern Greek region of Kipi, along with Fier, Albania.
On Friday, the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) announced that it is accepting bids by interested energy corporations. The due date for submissions has been set for July 14th, and involves the onshore creation of the pipeline's pipes and valves.
- Mitsotakis at Davos: Greece becoming entry gate of energy to Europe through investments in infrastructure
- Greece: Letter of request for F-35 fighters
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med