Six 15 MW gas compressors have been planned in the northeastern Greek region of Kipi, along with Fier, Albania.
On Friday, the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) announced that it is accepting bids by interested energy corporations. The due date for submissions has been set for July 14th, and involves the onshore creation of the pipeline's pipes and valves.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece is fast becoming an energy supplier in southeastern Europe, says US Ambassador Tsunis
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India