Six 15 MW gas compressors have been planned in the northeastern Greek region of Kipi, along with Fier, Albania.
On Friday, the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) announced that it is accepting bids by interested energy corporations. The due date for submissions has been set for July 14th, and involves the onshore creation of the pipeline's pipes and valves.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe