Six 15 MW gas compressors have been planned in the northeastern Greek region of Kipi, along with Fier, Albania.
On Friday, the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) announced that it is accepting bids by interested energy corporations. The due date for submissions has been set for July 14th, and involves the onshore creation of the pipeline's pipes and valves.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden