Six 15 MW gas compressors have been planned in the northeastern Greek region of Kipi, along with Fier, Albania.
On Friday, the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) announced that it is accepting bids by interested energy corporations. The due date for submissions has been set for July 14th, and involves the onshore creation of the pipeline's pipes and valves.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands