It has been widely reported that the Euroworking Group endorsed Greece's latest aid package of 1 billion euros, and will grant it to the nation on Monday.
Tomorrow brings a Eurogroup working meeting, whose main focus is Greece's strides regarding six troika mandated protocols. The nation has six more troika mandates to fulfill.
According to officials, Greece is predicted to complete them in full by July's end. Troika leaders are next scheduled to meet in Athens on Wednesday, July 9th. Topics of discussion include Greece's progress, budget achievements and sector cuts.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom