It has been widely reported that the Euroworking Group endorsed Greece's latest aid package of 1 billion euros, and will grant it to the nation on Monday.
Tomorrow brings a Eurogroup working meeting, whose main focus is Greece's strides regarding six troika mandated protocols. The nation has six more troika mandates to fulfill.
According to officials, Greece is predicted to complete them in full by July's end. Troika leaders are next scheduled to meet in Athens on Wednesday, July 9th. Topics of discussion include Greece's progress, budget achievements and sector cuts.
- Police intervention at Polytechnic squat space occupied for 20 years
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Fires: Black smoke covered the Acropolis – Smell of burning throughout Athens
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Athens: Deep pockets opt out