It has been widely reported that the Euroworking Group endorsed Greece's latest aid package of 1 billion euros, and will grant it to the nation on Monday.
Tomorrow brings a Eurogroup working meeting, whose main focus is Greece's strides regarding six troika mandated protocols. The nation has six more troika mandates to fulfill.
According to officials, Greece is predicted to complete them in full by July's end. Troika leaders are next scheduled to meet in Athens on Wednesday, July 9th. Topics of discussion include Greece's progress, budget achievements and sector cuts.
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Hermes head, part of Herma column revealed during roadworks in downtown Athens
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM