It has been widely reported that the Euroworking Group endorsed Greece's latest aid package of 1 billion euros, and will grant it to the nation on Monday.
Tomorrow brings a Eurogroup working meeting, whose main focus is Greece's strides regarding six troika mandated protocols. The nation has six more troika mandates to fulfill.
According to officials, Greece is predicted to complete them in full by July's end. Troika leaders are next scheduled to meet in Athens on Wednesday, July 9th. Topics of discussion include Greece's progress, budget achievements and sector cuts.
- Athens gets third "Pocket Park" in an abandoned plot of Pangrati
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- Comicdom, an annual paradise for comics aficionados, opens in April 10-12
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Beautiful St. Nicholas Thon chapel reopens to public