It has been widely reported that the Euroworking Group endorsed Greece's latest aid package of 1 billion euros, and will grant it to the nation on Monday.
Tomorrow brings a Eurogroup working meeting, whose main focus is Greece's strides regarding six troika mandated protocols. The nation has six more troika mandates to fulfill.
According to officials, Greece is predicted to complete them in full by July's end. Troika leaders are next scheduled to meet in Athens on Wednesday, July 9th. Topics of discussion include Greece's progress, budget achievements and sector cuts.
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023