The Foundation for Economic & Industrial Research (IOBE) confirmed that Greece's economic sentiment decreased marginally last month, in comparison to June.
The Foundation's economic climate index generated 102.3 points, while June's reached 103.7. The economic climate index correlates consumer confidence with sub-indexes of company expectations in the sectors of construction, industry, retail trade and services, as reported by Kathimerini.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better