The Foundation for Economic & Industrial Research (IOBE) confirmed that Greece's economic sentiment decreased marginally last month, in comparison to June.
The Foundation's economic climate index generated 102.3 points, while June's reached 103.7. The economic climate index correlates consumer confidence with sub-indexes of company expectations in the sectors of construction, industry, retail trade and services, as reported by Kathimerini.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation