The Foundation for Economic & Industrial Research (IOBE) confirmed that Greece's economic sentiment decreased marginally last month, in comparison to June.
The Foundation's economic climate index generated 102.3 points, while June's reached 103.7. The economic climate index correlates consumer confidence with sub-indexes of company expectations in the sectors of construction, industry, retail trade and services, as reported by Kathimerini.
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos