The Foundation for Economic & Industrial Research (IOBE) confirmed that Greece's economic sentiment decreased marginally last month, in comparison to June.
The Foundation's economic climate index generated 102.3 points, while June's reached 103.7. The economic climate index correlates consumer confidence with sub-indexes of company expectations in the sectors of construction, industry, retail trade and services, as reported by Kathimerini.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism