The Foundation for Economic & Industrial Research (IOBE) confirmed that Greece's economic sentiment decreased marginally last month, in comparison to June.
The Foundation's economic climate index generated 102.3 points, while June's reached 103.7. The economic climate index correlates consumer confidence with sub-indexes of company expectations in the sectors of construction, industry, retail trade and services, as reported by Kathimerini.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data