In a recent interview, Jennifer Aniston revealed that she never appreciated her first love, until it was too late, adding that he died of brain cancer some years later.
Although she did not mention him by name, the Daily Mail reports that he was actor Daniel MacDonald. MacDonald was nine years older than Jennifer, and a successful actor on Broadway, who also got a Tony Award in 1997 for his role in the musical Steel Pier. He appeared on television in shows like CSI Miami, Sex and the City, and Law and Order.
The couple had a relationship from 1990 until 1994, when they decided to go their separate ways. Jennifer never stopped loving Daniel, but things were going very quickly then in her career: they separated just a year before the actress joined the cast of the series "Friends”. She moved to Los Angeles, he remained in New York where he played on Broadway.
"Daniel was a great guy," says a source who spoke to the Daily Mail. "He was an open man, kind-hearted, honest and fun. And I know that Jennifer loved him truly. Just the timing was not the best for them. "
According to reports, MacDonald was diagnosed with brain cancer and died in 2007, aged 46.
Aniston had told the New York Times, without reference to he name: "He was my first love-five years we were together. It could have been excellent, but I was 25 -and I was stupid.”
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
- PM Mitsotakis in Berlin: Greece, Germany to present green development plan in December
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- German press: While the Eu is fumbling tourism, Greece surges ahead
- Additional funding of 10.3 million euros for the completion of two missile craft and the completion of submarine work
- Malliotakis, GOP Colleagues Call on DOJ to Declassify Documents Relating to 9/11 Attacks
- The cave of Pan and Davelis on Penteli mountain (vid)
- INIOCHOS 2021 exercise spans all of Greek airspace (video)