Maria Menounos' Boyfriend Baptized Greek Orthodox
Greek-American TV personality Maria Menounos' boyfriend Keven Undergaro, was recently baptized in the Greek Orthodox Church.
The ceremony was televised for her reality show Chasing Maria. The couple has dated for sixteen years, while her traditional parents have repeatedly voiced their concern over the non-Greek romantic choice by their daughter.
The previous Catholic man was baptized in the presence of Menounos' parents and close family and friends. Both Undergaro and Menounos were dressed in white for the occasion.
A reception was held after the baptism, that included Greek dancing, food, music and drinks. Menounos' father Kostas danced with his predicted future son-in-law. During the beginning of their courtship, the couple was not at all accepted by her conventional parents, as revealed on Chasing Maria. Luckily, they have grown to love Undergaro.
- Maria Menoounos grieves mother's passing
- Friend of Greek American that was tased to death in NY speaks of a kind and friendly man
- Greek American Fotis Dulos and girlfriend arrested in the case of missing wife
- "Ton Foton": The Greek Orthodox Epiphany
- Turkish air force attempts to desecrate Greek Orthodox Holy Friday